Sheen: I May Return to ‘Two and a Half Men’

Yes, I believe his 15 minutes of crazy fame is up, but I thought I’d at least follow through on this continuing loco saga.

 

Charlie Sheen says he may be reunited with “Two and a Half Men.”

In an interview with aBostonradio station Tuesday, Sheen said there have been discussions about bringing him back to the hit CBS sitcom he was fired from last month.

Sheen put the chances of him returning at “85 percent.” He didn’t offer details in the Sports Hub 98.5 WBZ-FM interview, saying he’d been asked not to divulge anything.

CBS declined to comment, and series producer Warner Bros. Television didn’t immediately return a call for comment.

The actor also said his profits from the show’s rich syndication deals are being withheld and that’s part of his $100 million lawsuit against Warner and the show’s executive producer.

Sheen was inBostonfor his nationwide road show that has drawn mixed audience reaction.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press.  All Rights Reserved.)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: